Montag, 4. Juli 2011

Bloody fall-back

Here comes another post for my blog community in England and Iceland:

Oh no! It has happened again - there is a dead rooster on a horse field. You don't want to see it so I won't add any photos.

And it's all my fault. For two reasons: As I am a little supersticious I am convinced it only happened because I complimented Ernst earlier (in my last post, for those who can read German). I should have knocked on wood, if that saying exists in English.

And there's another reason: I have been wishing the rooster dead a couple of times when he woke me up around five in the morning... You should always be careful with your wishes.

That is not the only scary experience tonight. I took the car to bring water to horses on a field about ten kilometres away. As the dogs love to drive in a car, I took Ernst and Jensen with me. They had to stay in the car while I was filling up water, though. When I wanted to get back in, Jensen had locked the car from the inside - by stepping on the lock button with his big paws. All the doors were locked and the key was still in the car!

I was SO glad I had left one window open.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen